Tomorrow is the start of eleventh edition of the event for innovation in architecture which is reserved for exclusive displays and visitors. Here, we’re letting you know about the most significant events that will take place this Thursday and Friday in Paris.
Architects, engineers, and interior designers have 27th September marked in their diaries as the day to found out about exceptional products and innovations in interior design and construction.
Architect@work has been celebrated for eleven years in various European cities. At the 2018 edition, under the slogan Architecture and Evolution, the program highlights five trends in the sector that we’ve compiled here for you from Connections by Finsa:
- 3D printing in architecture: tangible realities will be made clear in face of the myths, as well as the use of virtual and augmented reality in projects.
- Bio-inspired architecture: changes to current energy sources, limiting excessive production, or the use of light when designing spaces are some of themes of this trend.
- Innovateca: exhibition of the meeting platform for creators and those looking for innovative materials.
- Architects determining the future of our spaces: World Architects presents snapshots focused on landscape and interior architecture.
- The companies determining the future of our spaces: the complete list of exhibitors so you can discover their latest news.