In order to develop Industry 4.0, a network of partners, large companies, SMEs, microSMEs, and startups to support this change to business is required. Do you want to learn about the companies leading industry’s digital transformation?
What these agents manage is still rather complex to be able to call them gurus, but they are experts in various technology disciplines that are contributing to the development of Industry 4.0.
Here, we’re giving you a sneak peak of the companies that are making a name for themselves in Industry 4.0:
- ABB: this multinational Swiss corporation is an expert in automation. Among their many achievements, their transformers power the tallest floating wind turbines in the world.
- AIMEN: this centre for technological innovation offers training and services in high performance materials, flexible manufacturing systems and processes and robotics.
- IMATIA: this technology consulting firm offers software products and services designed to promote productivity for businesses in all sectors, providing fast and personalised solutions.
- Infaimón: their speciality is 2D and 3D artificial vision solutions used in Industry 4.0, as well as training in this field and custom feasibility studies.
- Inycom: since beginning operations in 1982, they started developing R&D&i projects for medicine, and widening their spectrum to electronics, TIC, and Analytics.
- Kuka: one of the biggest companies in the world in the field of industrial robot manufacturing and automated manufacturing solutions.
- Minsait: a division of Indra which facilitates companies’ digital transformation. It also support studies such as this one about the digital maturity of Spanish companies.
Did you know the extent of their achievements? Don’t miss their posts on social media and via #Smart4Wood!