During this lockdown period, our mobile devices have become our closest allies in our day-to-day life. Below are the most useful apps for every activity: from working from home, to your leisure time, and even taking care of your physical and mental wellbeing while in isolation.
- Todoist: helps you organise your daily to-do list quickly and efficiently.
- Trello: manage workflows for group projects.
- Zwift: have some fun while you keep fit on your stationary bike or treadmill using this videogame that features different virtual scenes.
- Houseparty: keep in touch with your friends and share games online.
- Doctor on demand: make appointments with different medical specialists.
- Peloton: train in various sporting disciplines using videos
Learning and creativity
- Museé du Louvre: visit the museum from the comfort of your own home.
- Duolingo: to help you use this time to learn a language.
Have you tried any of these apps? Do you recommend any others that you’re using? Tell us all about it on social media using #ConnectionsByFinsa.