Next week marks the return of one of the most reported about events in the interior design world: the Salone del Mobile in Milan. We’ve collected some of the most featured items from the specialised press so that you can see them from all angles.
In our previous post we discussed three fundamental aspects of the 2019 edition of the Salone, but in this one we wanted to choose the most relevant items from the specialised press.
- Interactive map by Wallpaper: every exhibition is just a click away. our previous post allows to you locate routes through the Salone on Google Maps and design your own route via this platform.
- Four previews in its traditional collections, Architectural Digest features four complete analyses of the “hot spots” in Milan.
- Four “top” lists: if you prefer the Salone in small doses, Frame has put together four short must-read lists released during the week which provide answers to questions about who, what, how, and when.
- Innovation and technology also have their space: Dwell highlights the second appearance of Google Design Studio, this time with a room which allows us to discover how the body reacts to good design.
- Luxury – we can’t forget luxury: Milan is elegance, which is why we can’t forget to look for inspiration among the selection of fifteen brands highlighted by Best Design Guides.
Will you share your route through Milan with us? What do you think will be the most stand-out experiences?